Change one part of a Coaster

SonofBaconator

If you could change one part of a coaster, what would it be? You be creative as you want but it shouldn't be over the top. It can be any coaster from any park.

Examples:

I would add functional headlights on Mystic Timbers. 

I would have made the track on Banshee between inversions 6 and 7 longer to interact with The Bat.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, VortexBFForever said:

I agree about Vortex’s transitions. Since they are quite snappy, they are also the culprit of most headaches. If I could, and if there was a way, I would modify its transitions to be more head-friendly. :) 

Agree - I love Vortex but don't love the headaches. My 36 year old neck and head cannot take it. lol

• Like 3

The following options are for Backlot:

A) Spinning Cars

B. Faster launch + replace helix with another element that connects to that drop

OR...

C) Repaint/retheme Backlot to Rivertown Rambler

I put 3 options as I can't choose which idea I'd like better

• Like 1

Sometimes I wish KI would remove they annoying trims on The Beast.  Of Course, they are there for safety and I would assume they would do it to put less "wear and tear" on the ride, but some of them are excisive and just annoying, feels like when you start gaining speed it just gets derailed and sometimes it just lowers the excitement, especially when your riding in the front row.

One of the things I love with RMC is that they really don't put trim breaks on their coasters, you can even see on SV mid-course break run that they try to make it where it won't kill the speed of the coasters. I'm not saying The Beast should get RMC'd but some of the trims on The Beast are just ridiculous. 

18 hours ago, MDMC01 said:

The following options are for Backlot:

A) Spinning Cars

B. Faster launch + replace helix with another element that connects to that drop

OR...

C) Repaint/retheme Backlot to Rivertown Rambler

I put 3 options as I can't choose which idea I'd like better

I like options B & C the best. The helix at the start is the only part of the ride I really don't enjoy much. The forces on it are pretty extreme for an element that isn't that thrilling and goes on for too long. Would be happy with a quick overbanked turn into a small dip that comes back up to the current drop.

I do agree as well with changing the theming to fit in better with the surrounding area, either make it fit better with Coney Mall or Rivertown. Coney Mall could be an easier fit especially with the 50s type feel of the diner and SR&R next to it. Lends itself better to cars than Rivertown.

• Like 1