Infinity falls

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Tera Ryzing said:

Less than a month till I get there or will do it at the end of my trip.  I have confidence in Intamin to have it up and running.B)

Cedar Point and Holiday World had confidence in a water ride from Intamin at one point too. Anyone rode Shoot the Rapids or Pilgrim Plunge lately?

I have confidence a broken clock will be right twice a day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 6/17/2018 at 4:28 PM, Tera Ryzing said:

Less than a month till I get there or will do it at the end of my trip.  I have confidence in Intamin to have it up and running.B)

My guess is your going to miss it by a few weeks.  The construction updates make it look like at a minimum two or three weeks before testing can even start.  I think opening is about two or three months away.

• Like 3

Sea World did a hard hat construction tour for press last week.  Here is a video of the event from Midway Mayhem.  The good news is that it sounds like construction is close to being complete.  But like they point out in the video this will require a lot more testing than a coaster.

^
Technically, they were "back" last year. Sea World San Antonio got a family coaster built by them:

https://rcdb.com/14302.htm

Also it is heavily rumored that the ride that is replacing Dragon Challenge- the Harry Potter Themed Family Coaster- is also a Intamin. So it would seem that at least Sea World and Universal Studios are still working with them in the United States.

7 hours ago, McSalsa said:

^
Technically, they were "back" last year. Sea World San Antonio got a family coaster built by them:

https://rcdb.com/14302.htm

Also it is heavily rumored that the ride that is replacing Dragon Challenge- the Harry Potter Themed Family Coaster- is also a Intamin. So it would seem that at least Sea World and Universal Studios are still working with them in the United States.

The last Harry Potter ride, Escape From Gringott's, is also an Intamin.

I absolutely love Intamin despite their failures...

This looks incredible...like an incredible failure.  I hope they got their poop together.  Because I so want them back producing multiple things in the States.

Would definitely ride...just seems like too many things could go sideways on this.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Summer officially ended last week.  Which is why Infinity Falls just started employee previews yesterday.  Media day is scheduled for the 4th of October.

I travel to Orlando every October for Halloween Horror Nights, so I will just happen to be at the park next week likely the 3rd.  News articles make it sound like the grand opening is the same day as media previews so I just hope there will be a soft opening and I can give some impressions of the ride.  Otherwise I will at least be able to say it looks pretty.