What new place would be cool at PKI?

RIPcobra

The movie thing would never happen because they already got alot of ridse name after movies like faceoff,congo falls, drop zone,topgun, tombraider, rugrats runaway reptar (which was a movie that premiered on Nickolodeon) so the movie thing would never happen.

I think PKI needs to add "Cracked out, happy land". This area would be painted in extremely bright neon colors. They would play dance club style music all the time and at night have all these cool light effects. They could have misters to make it seem foggy without using a fog machine (since people are allergic to them). Then they could have paths that are bridges over a trench where one or two coaster would fly over and under them (not just in loops but in hills and turns). Preferably one coaster would be an Intamin hyper and the other a B&M floorless or speed coaster.

Edit: originally that was supposed to be sarcastic, now that I think of it, it sounds really cool and I keep picturing more.

Edited by beastfreak

old? nope. ever since Next Generation started in 1987, there have been new episodes every year since,

Star Trek The Next Generation: 1987-1994

Star Trek Deep Space Nine: 1993-1999

Star Trek Voyager: 1995-2001

Enterprise: 2001-continues

not to mention the movies

Halloween Town got my vote but it wouldn't happen because it wouold eliminate the need for Fearfest. I would love to see a haunted house/funhouse they are very fun and the layouts are easily changed. ph34r.gif

Halloween Town would be great BUT there is a movie out called the Nightmare before christmas(Any of you heard of it?)...and in that movie there town is called halloween town....PLUS Disney owns the rights to that name and the movie so sorry guys

• 2 weeks later...
Halloween Town got my vote but it wouldn't happen because it wouold eliminate the need for Fearfest. I would love to see a haunted house/funhouse they are very fun and the layouts are easily changed. ph34r.gif

Halloween Town would be great BUT there is a movie out called the Nightmare before christmas(Any of you heard of it?)...and in that movie there town is called halloween town....PLUS Disney owns the rights to that name and the movie so sorry guys

I agree with Scooby if PKI makes a Land Themed to Halloween town they will get sued hardcore...and i Dont wanna see that happen to PKI...like scooby_Doo said halloween town is off of the nightmare before christmas....if anything i would go with Paradise island would fit greatly with water works...i dunno i kinda would like to see a future world.... but a Sleepy hollow coaster would look kinda cool behind TR:TR but i doubt it would happen! cool.gif