Dinosaurs Alive at The Cincinnati Museum Center

gforce1994

I was looking at the temporary exhibits at the Cincinnati Museum Center and I came across a fascinating find.

Dinosaurs Unearthed was designed by a firm that also designed an outdoor version of the attraction called Dinosaurs Alive, yes the same one that was situated in Coney Mall. 

It looks like all the dinosaurs were designed to be interchangeable between outdoor and indoor versions of the attractions.

Who ever visited the indoor version of Dinosaurs Alive?

• Like 2

I went when they came to the Museum Center several years ago. I remember that you had to press a button to start movement of the dinosaurs’s mouth, then press another button for its tail, etc., instead of pressing a button and the whole thing moving.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KIghostguy said:

I went when they came to the Museum Center several years ago. I remember that you had to press a button to start movement of the dinosaurs’s mouth, then press another button for its tail, etc., instead of pressing a button and the whole thing moving.

I assume the Dinosaurs Alive novelty was that instead of buttons most were sensor activated.