Made by who?

Xx2cansamxX

I think Vekoma boomerangs are about the only Vekoma coaster people can enjoy.

Blasphemy!

If you're refering to the Inverted Boomerangs, or the Giant Inverted Boomerangs, then I can half-heartedly join you.

If you're refering to the regular, dime-a-dozen 1970's sitdown boomerangs, then I can not join you.

However, their flying coasters (X-Flight) are pretty smooth. I don't know how that'll be in a few years, given history tends to repeat itself.

And besides. Who cares about Holland? unsure.gif

--

Myself, I wouldn't want another Vekoma in Kings Island. An Arrow would be nice, it's too bad that they got bought out by S&S, who is currently taking a break developing a new arsenal of rides, so we can rule the S&S/Arrow/CCI (rip). The B&M Window for 2004 is probably closed, given that for a custom layout, you'd need to do tree clearing, and Walter is such a perfectionist, it wouldn't happen. An Intamin would be nice, but they're currently having a love affair with Cedar Point. Premier? Eh. Chance-Morgan? Yeah, an Arrow Clone might be a good idea.. if only they cloned other ride types then those from the 70's/80's. Meh.

--

In all reality, if we were to get a coaster for next year (which in my mind is doubtful), the most likely would be an Intamin or a B&M. Both have high price tags, and since Delerium and Scooby probably set us back, I'm giving it another year for a coaster. That's my two cents.

I voted Intamin. They give rides that are smooth as glass. They also have the top three rated steel coasters which are expedtion ge-force, superman: ROS (the one at six flags new england) and of course Millennium Force. The only things about intamin they have problems after they are built, the superman ride at sfne is running to fast, so they have to run some trains with up to six seats empty. They still have realiable rides though, like millennium force.

Delirium and Scooby cost pretty much nothing compared to a major steel coaster. Trust me, it didn't set them back. Anyways, it's not like PKI has their own reserve of money, they get it from the Vekoma corp. So it's not like just because we got something big (in your opinion) would stop them from making a coaster. Vekoma owns a lot, and are not in a jam for money, so it's not the issue here. The issue is if they want to pay attention to us this year or not.

Woo hoo I am the only person voting for Premire rides! I like B&M and Intamin but I love rides made by Premire (Flight of Fear, Mr. Freeze, Batman and Robin The Chiller). I would love to see a nice outdoors LIM at PKI, possibly a terrain coaster but I like Primire's compact designs by Werner Stengel. ph34r.gif

I believe this one is one sided.

Its obvious to a lot of people that PKI needs a B&M Coaster. They are one of the most popular in the world. Although I do agree with what a lot of you are saying about other ride manufactures, a B&M would suit PKI the best.