Six Flags New England

I will be at SFNE for one day only this Sunday for my first time. I am hoping that KIC will have some advice for me on how to best visit this park.

My gameplan was to get all of the credits and then ride Superman/Wicked Cyclone as much as possible. We aren’t paying up for the Flash Pass because admission is already absurdly expensive.

Much appreciated in advance!

SFNE might be my favorite Six Flags park. Wicked Cyclone is currently my #1 RMC, and the rest of the coaster collection is very solid. It's also one of the few places you can ride a Vekoma Giant Inverted Boomerang, which I found much more fun than the standard variety.

My recommendation would be to go on a hot day, if possible. We did this last year, and we were parked all the way in the back of the overflow lot. Though we were expecting long lines, almost every coaster was a station wait or less. We did the entire dry park, including several re-rides, from 3pm-close. The waterpark? At capacity, with switchbacks of people waiting just to get in.

For admission, look at the ACE discount page (if you're an ACE member) and/or consider a membership. If you'll make more than one visit to a SIX park over the next 12 months, a membership might be a better value than tickets and parking.

• Like 2