Favorite Roller Coaster

Xx2cansamxX

I chose The Beast because to me even with the trim brakes that ride is fast and I love how it feels like it will break apart at any time. The old richety ( spelling ) makes the ride even better. At night it is the best ride in the park. The Beast just amazes me everytime I ride it!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I chose FoF. The launch makes it all worth it. The coaster is really disorienting too. The first time I took my little brother on it, when we were slowing down in the hallway at the end of the ride, my brother was clenching the lapbar yelling, "Are we upside down!?".

If The Beast at night were an option, I would have chosen it. The best part is the total darkness while going through the helix.

-Ryan

I chose Vortex, adding the length of the line to my opinion. When the park is packed, Vortex is usually 20 minutes or less, and i LOVE the airtime on the corkscrews and if you make your restraints loose the airtime on the first hill.

The Beast came out ahead because of the terrain layout, speed and long stretches, and the tunneled double helix. Did I mention night time? Even though it is ridiculously braked and has those darn headreasts, it's unarguably among the top 10 woodies out there.

But man, so many ties for second. Son of Beast, Twin Racer, and Vortex are up there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Flight of Fear all the way...though it was a tough decision between it and The Beast (i love SOB but it gives me chest/heart pains). the ONLY reason i say this is because of the ride it gives from the front seat...its unmatched!!! i rode top thrill dragster twice at Cedar Point this year and it's the same way - the front seat is definitely the best part.

Asking me to pick my favorite coaster is like asking me to pick my favorite wife. I love my wife first and foremost amongst all women and living beings.

Well, I love The Beast first and foremost amongst all roller coasters. I love the duration of the ride, the quality of the ride, the hills, and the smell of the coaster, the woods, the scenery, the speed, and the adrenalin rush I get when I ride it.

Sincerely,

Italian Chef

I chose Son of Beast. I love the loop, one of the best in the world, and there's so much force in the spirals. It's pretty long too, and despite it being the world's tallest, fastest, only looping wooden rollercoaster the line's really never that bad. I still think The Beast is a better ride, but I personally like Son of Beast better for it's thrills.

I voted for The Beast. Front seat during the day is amazing, and of course, front seat at night time (watching all the lightning bugs...whew) is even better. There is a certain quality of respect and admiration about that ride that is unparalleled. It's then only coaster that I've ridden that when you come back into the station, those waiting in line applaud and cheer your return.

There is a kind of magic surrounding this ride. It takes you deep into a forest to release The Beast within yourself, and when you come out, it's total Zen.

I chose "BEAST" It is the most awsome wooden roller coaster i,ve ever rode! I like the "edge of out of control" feel it has the speed tunnels pacing.The Beast at night was the best.I am new to PKI I went there this 4TH of july for 1 day(we were going to go to Hershey park for an extended vacation in August)But we decided to buy Season passes for PKI I think it was BEAST and SOB that convinced me to come back and I have since been there 6 days total so far and I am planning 1 more trip back for 2 days in Nov. Bringing some friends to use the "free" tickets for last weekend.