4th of July at Kings Island

BoddaH1994

9 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

I may have to check this out finally this year. 

Do you happen to know if they have an extended Int'l St light show ala Greatest Show, but specially made for the 4th?

I do not know, however I would venture a guess that it’s not going to be the same program unless they integrate it somehow.

• Like 1

I’ve heard that some years it is walk on city and other years it’s 2 hour lines for everything. I’m sure the weather plays a big role in crowd size. I might go for the first time this year since I’m off work that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

We've never done the fourth but are really hoping to this year. I guess if its crazy busy then that would be the day to do shows. We have only stayed once while the regular fireworks were going because of the 2 hour drive home but it sounds like it's going to be pretty nice.

The midnight closings are so much fun. I like it because I can drive from Central Kentucky and leave later in the day from my home.

We've never done the fourth but are really hoping to this year. I guess if its crazy busy then that would be the day to do shows. We have only stayed once while the regular fireworks were going because of the 2 hour drive home but it sounds like it's going to be pretty nice.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, jtro223 said:

The midnight closings are so much fun. I like it because I can drive from Central Kentucky and leave later in the day from my home.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That's exactly what we were thinking of doing, not be there when they open but come a little later, which is usually what we do anyway. We have 4 furbabies at home so we have to time it right so that we are not going 15 hours or something.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2018 at 5:10 PM, BoddaH1994 said:

I do not know, however I would venture a guess that it’s not going to be the same program unless they integrate it somehow.

The sign board at front was advertising it when I passed on my way to work this morning, and it was showing the I Street light show in the AD, so I would assume there will be lighting.