KC back on the selling block

Coney_man

While there aren't many TOGO's still around I think a smaller park may be interested in KC but as far as a large park buying it, I would say that's preatty much out of the picture. :ph34r:

I'd say a SFKK-esque park.. as in, it's not that big, but it can get money when it wants.

I don`t think that Coney has enough money to buy King Cobra, let alone the resources to get it into operation. While it would be a big hit at the park if they could pull it off. The past season I heard rumors about possible additions such as a Log flume, some more whirl and hurls, a Drop Tower, and a coaster. However the coaster rumor I heard said that it would be a small wild mouse type coaster, similar to the Python.

I really don't see KC being sold to any park at $1.1 million. It's just to high of a selling price for a ride like KC. If PKI bargains with someone or they lower the price then they might be able to sell KC. If not, then if you really want a piece of KC you'll have to go to the scrap yard.

• 4 months later...

If not, then if you really want a piece of KC you'll have to go to the scrap yard.

And, you can see parts of it from SOB. If you look over to the right (I think it's the right) on the brake before the loop, you can see it.

The track sitting out by SOB, which is correct, you can see it from the mid course brakes if you look right, have been sitting out there since the ride has been dismantled, so relise its been going through the 90+ summers plus close to 0 winters, the track is probally no better then scrap now, with the trains being inside of the FoF drum, which is the last place i know them being, they have a shot of being operatable in the future. The thing that KI really needed to do was to make sure 100% that is was sold before they tore it down, or atleast notify the general pulic prior to its last season. personally i would like to see KI re construct it, but thats just wishful thinking right now

-rctfreak-

I agree i never got to experiance the thrill of the green monster for myself (that i can remember) because i figured it would always be there then i came back and Poof it was gone... I just wish PKI would have given the king of snakes a tribute of some sort other than just throwing it away :(

I would think that obtaining parts would be the biggest problem. There are not that many Togo stand-ups and there are no rides being made today that are even close to the design.

Paramount might as well keep most of the ride (since it seems that there will be no buyers), and try to use spare parts for Shockwave @ PKD.

screw RT.... KC needs to go back to its home somewere in AZ...RT already has enough..(if you are confused go to battle room and look at: Rivertown is much better than AZ) RT apparently already has everything good with Beast, TR, the food, and the Awesome :censored: employees there