FYE COASTERS

Hey all didnt know where to really put this, but just wanted to introduce myself and my team, my name is Josh I am the owner and founder of FYE Coasters. We are based out of cincy home park is Ki. I love doing what i do and just wanted to help get our name out there. I love the KIC community and wanted to thank them for this awesome site! If you would like to check us out on our social media we are highly active on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Links will be below. Thanks for checking us out feel free to follow and subscribe to us! Thanks, Josh Facebook. www.facebook.com/fyecoasters YouTube: www.youtube.com/fyecoasters Insta: @fyecoasters16

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

Hey Josh just wanted to say I really enjoy the work you do! Keep it up! I follow you on facebook. If you ever look at needing about else to join your crew let me know!B)

Thank you!! Nice to always have such great fans of the page. Nice to meet you too. Are you going to our Haunt meet up on Sat October 13th. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

That is the day of my best friends wedding =( I was so upset when I heard that was the date!

ahhh whats more important, jk lol have fun!! 

10 hours ago, Sally's Sea Plane #1 Fan said:

If you ever find yourself doing a video on Sally's, lmk I know tons and have hours of footage.

Sally's Sea Plane? lol

• 3 months later...
On 1/4/2019 at 4:54 PM, Maverick44 said:

I won't ever complain about the coverage of KI and CP. I think this will be huge years to cover those 2 parks. If you ever need any help let me know! I went to school for video production and would love to join the team! Even if its for another park lol

Yeah man thank you very much. Messaged us on facebook and well go from there. Yeah i agree, the next two years are going to be huge for both Ki and Cp!