The Flat Ride Speculation Thread

Rivertown Rider

Mondial Top Scan... Absolutely love them... Bonus points if it's got something near by to give you that 'near miss' feeling when you're seated at the end of an arm...

If you don't mind a bit of wetness, a Mack Twist'n'Splash or Mack Interactive Boat Ride... Fun on a hot day, but won't absolutely drench you...

• Like 2

I'm not a fan on spinny or circular rides.  I'd like to see some Antique Cars.  I'd like to see a Skyride.  I'd like to see the train re-invigorated.  Those are just my personal preferences.  For others, I would like to see some thrilling rides, but I don't know enough about them to name them.  Oh, I would love to see Congo Falls relocated to Rivertown.

• Like 4

A Top Spin, not a Giant version, just a Top Spin, suspended version preferably.  

Set it behind the International Showplace, beside DB's brake run.  Theming should be easy enough, go to KD, take some pictures, copy the ride cycle and call it ..."The Crypt".

• Like 5

When KI gets new flats I'd love to see them take the guidance of Canada's Wonderland to inspire them in what the buy.

Otherwise, give me a Round Top-esque or Gravitron ride in Coney Mall and I'd be excited. Bonus points if we got both!

Edited by starlitfire
edited ride names to their common names. :)
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/10/2018 at 3:15 PM, koasterkid said:

I think the flat should go in the Xbase. 

I think a large thrilling flat or two should go into an X-Base expansion (along with restrooms and maybe a food stand). But think some family flats could be good for Coney Mall/Oktoberfest.

Would like to see some classic style flats like a Tilt-a-Whirl, G2 Enterprise, or something else brought to Coney Mall (1 or 2 additions). Then a return of Der Spinning Keggers or similar ride to Oktoberfest. Maybe a secondary one too like a Bayern Curve return or alpine/Bavarian themed Musik Express.

For X-Base the main addition I want to see if a Screamin' Swing and think it would fit perfectly.

Other fun flat ride addition I think could be a Mack Twist N Splash over in Rivertown.

• Like 4

Ever since I rode the top scan at Carowinds, I have been in love with the model. It would be such a treat to squeeze one in possibly where flight commander used to be or where skylab used to be. Overall, a flat ride overhaul in Coney Mall would give a little bit of love to that classic area of the park

• Like 2