Sign in to follow this  
Rivertown Rider

The Flat Ride Speculation Thread

Since it has been awhile since the park added any new flat rides it is probably only a matter of time before we start to see an additional flat added to the park.

What flat or flats would you like to see added?  Where would you put it in the park?

Let the speculation begin...

Mondial Top Scan... Absolutely love them... Bonus points if it's got something near by to give you that 'near miss' feeling when you're seated at the end of an arm...

If you don't mind a bit of wetness, a Mack Twist'n'Splash or Mack Interactive Boat Ride... Fun on a hot day, but won't absolutely drench you...

I'm not a fan on spinny or circular rides.  I'd like to see some Antique Cars.  I'd like to see a Skyride.  I'd like to see the train re-invigorated.  Those are just my personal preferences.  For others, I would like to see some thrilling rides, but I don't know enough about them to name them.  Oh, I would love to see Congo Falls relocated to Rivertown.

When KI gets new flats I'd love to see them take the guidance of Canada's Wonderland to inspire them in what the buy.

Otherwise, give me a Round Top-esque or Gravitron ride in Coney Mall and I'd be excited. Bonus points if we got both!

Edited by starlitfire
edited ride names to their common names. :)