Rivertown Rider

The Flat Ride Speculation Thread

Think it looks fun enough and could be made on a larger scale if needed that could increase the excitement. Not every flat needs to be an extreme thrill. At the least this could make a great family level ride in Planet Snoopy and be something pretty unique and awesome to watch too. Do agree that capacity would probably be low as it appears you could only load/unload 8 people at a time of the 32. But if had two rides ops, one for each arm, it could probably go at a reasonable pace. 

With all the nostalgia, I would LOVE to see the Zodiac return.  I was pretty little when it was there, so I remember it being HUGE.  I know we have WindSeeker, but Zodiac just seems like a high capacity ride.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It’d be cool if something like this was added to Action Zone (and further transform the theme of the area)2294F902-200E-489C-AD6D-AA62879984C0.jpeg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Ben43065 said:

It’d be cool if something like this was added to Action Zone (and further transform the theme of the area)2294F902-200E-489C-AD6D-AA62879984C0.jpeg

Yeah take Invertigo out and put in a flat. i'd be ok with that!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maverick44 said:

Yeah take Invertigo out and put in a flat. i'd be ok with that!

I agree, but in my opinion it would look even better right next to Steel Vengeance in that plot of land that goes over the water. All Cedar Point will have to remove is that silly red coaster.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I agree, but in my opinion it would look even better right next to Steel Vengeance in that plot of land that goes over the water. All Cedar Point will have to remove is that silly red coaster.

That is blasphemy!!!

• Haha 2

On 8/27/2019 at 8:16 PM, SonofBaconator said:

I prefer this concept

What game did you make it on? I absolutely love this concept!

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 8:16 PM, SonofBaconator said:

I prefer this concept

I like it, but the only way we'd get a ferris wheel is if it was a giant.

• Like 1

For that video concept, I would love to get a skyride and a new Monster to greatly increase its capacity. Hang glider I think would make a better attraction for Area 72 with the flight theme for that area.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:10 AM, Ben43065 said:

I personally think this would actually make a great addition for Oktoberfest. It seems like it would have a pretty small foot print so might be able to fit in where the ladder game is currently and can move/remove it. Call it Glockenspiel and theme ti to a German clock tower.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, CorkscrewMcPuke said:

I like it, but the only way we'd get a ferris wheel is if it was a giant.

I didn't make this, just found it online.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

That is blasphemy!!!

Fine! There are three other options. We can either put it in the location of that old blue giga coaster, the drag racing ride, or the short inverted coaster! Or we can just melt down all of these coasters into one big B&M!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Fine! There are three other options. We can either put it in the location of that old blue giga coaster, the drag racing ride, or the short inverted coaster! Or we can just melt down all of these coasters into one big B&M!

You have now gone too far! He must be stopped!

• Haha 1