Handicapped parking

timfsu2k

A few weeks ago I was walking by and noticed a bunch of cars had some paper under the wipers.   Could have been leaflets though as I wasn’t feeling nosey enough at the time to go look closely.  

Fairly certain over by SC there are just a few rows with the standard handicap signs.

There is a special place in SFA for those that abuse handicapped parking.   :P 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I have a handicap placard and I try to not judge people as a lot of the time if you were to look at me you wouldn't know I have an issue, but I've been really paying close attention lately and I swear there's an awful lot of people that it's very obvious they are not handicap. Today when we left the entire lot was full, on several occasions my husband has had to drop me off as there were no spaces available. I truly try to keep an open mind but it's just so blatantly obvious sometimes that it's frustrating. I do know Memorial Day when we left the park there were a bunch of cars with no permit or made their own space that definitely had tickets on their windshield.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
I have a handicap placard and I try to not judge people as a lot of the time if you were to look at me you wouldn't know I have an issue, but I've been really paying close attention lately and I swear there's an awful lot of people that it's very obvious they are not handicap. Today when we left the entire lot was full, on several occasions my husband has had to drop me off as there were no spaces available. I truly try to keep an open mind but it's just so blatantly obvious sometimes that it's frustrating. I do know Memorial Day when we left the park there were a bunch of cars with no permit or made their own space that definitely had tickets on their windshield.

My dad has one as well and if you were to see him at the beginning of the day you’d question why he has it. But after a few hours (2-3) you can see the effects of the stroke and then you see why he has a marker. He usually enjoys going to see a few shows and hanging out in the water park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2