KI tickets

faeriewench

So, since I moved out to the west coast, I decided to let the Platinum Pass die, and just got a Knott's pass. I am able to visit KI once this summer however and not sure if the park sells tickets at a discount for other park passes? I don't mind either way, it'll be nice to see KI again. 

I may go back to Platinum for next year, as I'm feeling a itch to get to CGA, guess we'll see.

7 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I think Amy is asking if she will get a discount for having a Knotts gold pass. 

Let's see if @stashua123 can get us an answer.

Their are no discounts unforunately if you have a Knotts Gold Pass.... if you have a KI Gold Pass Member or a Platinum Pass Member with you you can get a discounted 45$ ticket on non bring a friend days. IF you are going back for two visits I highly recommend the gate ticket. While being $70 it does include two non consecutive visits. You can use your second visit any day we are publicly operating through October 28th for free. 

• Like 1

If you don't have access to a gold/platinum pass member... Last I checked, the single day tickets at Kroger were only $2-3 more than the $45 for good pass at the park... So that's likely an easier option than trying to coordinate your purchase with someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

The splash screen I am seeing on the website is “everyone pays kids price $39.99”.  Is this a geomarketing or for everyone?

I'm not seeing that offer either in a splash screen or in the ticket store. I'm located in Xenia, Ohio.

Regardless of the promotion title, the price being shown is the same online at $39.99 whether you are in the park (as I am now) or Columbus or elsewhere...However the Everyone Pays Kids Price promotion is valid thru 9/3 whereas the other $39.99 offer is valid thru 8/19...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, disco2000 said:

It shows on park WiFi as now through 8/19....um correct that now through 8/26....guess CF attendance continues to underperform?...

Screenshot_2018-07-16-20-05-43.png

Attendance has "felt" low since the 4th too.  Completely unscientific observation.  Saturday wasn't crazy busy and it was a midnight close during the prime season.  But again - it was pretty hot and humid out.

Attendance has "felt" low since the 4th too.  Completely unscientific observation.  Saturday wasn't crazy busy and it was a midnight close during the prime season.  But again - it was pretty hot and humid out.
Today has been extremely busy for a Wednesday. BAF Day yes but the past weeks of Wednesday's haven't even been close to these levels. Height wall had a line to the KI Theatre....

It has picked up a bit during the weekdays since the heat wave ended.

16 minutes ago, stashua123 said:

Today has been extremely busy for a Wednesday. BAF Day yes but the past weeks of Wednesday's haven't even been close to these levels. Height wall had a line to the KI Theatre....

It has picked up a bit during the weekdays since the heat wave ended.

I will say that yesterday was beautiful outside and pretty dead at the park.  I usually use the DB line to gauge crowds.  Every time I was over there yesterday, the line was typically only about a 10 minute wait.  The past 2 seasons, in the middle of the afternoon, DB would be about 5-6 switchbacks full under the tent. 

And looking at the webcam, today does look much busier.  DB looks about half full under the tent.