Stricker's Grove and Coney Island ACE Event next weekend!

Hey KIC members!

If you are interested in attending Southern Ohio Summerfest next weekend (July 28 and 29) at Coney Island and Stricker's Grove, you are invited to attend as a guest! You will not need a "sponsor" ACE member, just select "guest" for your registration type and enter your KIC username where it asks for your sponsoring member information.

This is a rare chance to experience Stricker's Grove on a non-public day and there are LOTS of goodies (such as free soft drinks and snacks all day at Stricker's!) and a meal at each park included in your registration. You can register for just one day of the event, or both days of the event at a discount. To view the itinerary and what is included with your registration, check out the event flier at http://www.aceonline.org/fliers/ConeyIsland2018.pdf

Online registration is open through Thursday, July 26 at midnight. Sign up now at https://ace-soar.ticketleap.com/southern-ohio-summerfest/ and I look forward to seeing you there!

• Like 2

If you have not made it out to Coney this year, I would highly recommend this event.  The TLC that has been done this year has the rides side of the park looking fantastic.  Mini Golf has been themed with Cincinnati icons, and all the rides have amazing new ride signs.  

I am working the early shift that day, so you might see me!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hampshire24 said:

Do you have to show up between 12 and 12:30 for the event at Stricker’s Grove? I am interested in going, but don’t think I will get there until 1:30-2 range.

You can arrive late! That's just the times that one of us will be out at the front gate. We will leave registration materials at the front gate with a Stricker's worker after the event check-in window.

• Thanks 1

After discussing with the parks today, we are pleased to announce that we are able to have on-site registration for any last minute attendees. So if you still would like to come, you can just show up at either park! Please let me know in this thread if you are planning to register on-site so I know to expect you. If you will be LATE (arriving after check in ends), you need to let me know so I can make arrangements to meet you with your registration materials but that is perfectly fine!

For Coney: Enter through Gate 1 and tell the parking attendants you are a last minute add for the ACE group. They will provide you with wristbands for your group and you will not have to pay for parking. You will then park and come to the ACE table set up next to the Coney Island sign, where you will tell me you're on site registering as a KIC member, pay (cash or check only), and pick up your registration packet. 

For Stricker's Grove: There will be a table set up near the entrance for ACE. Come tell me you are on site registering as a KIC member, pay (cash or check only), and you will get your registration packet. 

Reminder for prices: 
Entire event: $65
Coney only: $42
Stricker's only: $30