What do you ride?

Bansheelover

I saw somewhere on these wonderful forums posters saying they do not ride this ride, or ride rides from this company. A perfect day for me at Kings Island is opportunity to ride all the roller coasters. Starting with Invertigo and ending on Diamondback.  So for those who do not ride certain ones, or certain ones from a manufacture do you re-ride the same ones? Or what do you do? 

The only coaster that I typically don't ride is Invertigo.  I usually try it once a season for kicks, but it bangs the crap out of my head.  Everything else (coaster wise) I will typically ride at least twice.  Mystic Timbers and Diamondback are usually 5-6 times, especially with the crowds being low this season.

It's a complicated equation involving how much I like the ride, how long is the wait, how long since I've ridden it, if I'm at the park with someone who has never ridden it before, etc...

My next visit will be with a first-timer, so I'll ride everything she wants to ride to keep her company... 

• Like 1