Possible clues for 2019 ?

Diamondback2112

38 minutes ago, Oldschool75 said:

Oh lord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the giga rumors all over again.

On another note, remember that we haven't seen any work occur in the park this year minus some trees being removed for safety reasons (some type of bug in the trees, iirc). Anything new for next year would have to come to sight quickly.

• Like 1

Look in the Cedar Creek Mining Company graphic. You will see "CP est 1870".

I don't see Cedar Point in any pictures of this alleged teaser.  Are there any pictures showing anything that would indicate that this is actually located at Cedar Point?  

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It will be interesting if Adventure Express gets a minor retheme (it really doesn’t need a ton of work- all cosmetic to remove the jungle and play up mining) then THAT is used as part of the hype for a new RMC where SOB was and maybe it’s accessed from the AA area. The Hanks burrito shack could even work thematically, maybe with different food. The entire area becomes “old mining” theme. Odd place for it but no offer than a decaying jungle temple theme. It would cool if this crossed multiple parks, rides and even op seasons. 

• Like 1