Cedar Fair Posters with Easter Eggs

Okay, so there was a teaser found out at Cedar Point, (see the first image) well it has some pretty clear references to an outpost 5, saying that the remnants of an out post 5 were found, and that work is in progress to bring the outposts 5 back to functionality. Well, where have we seen outpost 5 before? Son of Beast of course! (See second photo of SOB station) in the line of the story, Adventure Express is headqauters persay to this mining operation, its where all the outposts are linked too. This website archived some of the onboarding riders messages, find the website here https://t.co/hJaRZJziUP , track three on the website, a sound file of the Adventure Express boarding message, that onboarding message has an exact qoute from the teaser found at Cedar Point. This is, very clearly a blunt way of telling us of the return of SOB.

Screenshot_20180731-001058.png

Screenshot_20180730-235010.png

• Like 2

That is a great find!  I don't know if it really means anything as far as a future ride for Kings Island but it is very cool how they tied the story lines into one another.  I also know that the teaser material for the new coaster over at Carowinds they reference Miami River Lumber and Steel Vengeance.  Also i never realized the connection between SOB and Adventure Express.

• Like 3

Been following for a long time and this is my first reply, if this ends up being true and is the beginning teaser for the resurrection of Son of Beast it would be cool to see whenever they do an announcement if a week ahead of it that they turned off the eternal flame at Banshee graveyard as a hint of what’s coming 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, silver2005 said:

That building in the teaser picture looks uncannily like Beast's station. 

Apparently there's been some important looking people checking out Vortex's site. I'd hoped it would be for a giga that would span Vortex/Dinosaurs Alive, but Vortex and Beast are close to each other too..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HandsUp said:

Apparently there's been some important looking people checking out Vortex's site. I'd hoped it would be for a giga that would span Vortex/Dinosaurs Alive, but Vortex and Beast are close to each other too..

who is your source for people looking around Vortex? jw? thanks 

8 minutes ago, Fye Coasters said:

who is your source for people looking around Vortex? jw? thanks 

My buddy's daughter works @ Coney BBQ so is at the park a lot and saw some engineer-looking guys over there a week or 2 ago. Don't want to read too much into it and it is 2nd hand-But still

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HandsUp said:

My buddy's daughter works @ Coney BBQ so is at the park a lot and saw some engineer-looking guys over there a week or 2 ago. Don't want to read too much into it and it is 2nd hand-But still

Hmmm thats cool i like hearing rumors of companies coming to the park 

Hi all, been following off and on since Diamondback rumours. Visited for second time from UK in June. Sure this may have been covered but “site 6919” , gig ?

So sad that I never got to ride sob, if only rmc had figured refits out earlier

Seems weird how excited we are getting about a teaser for another park that might , just might mean something else

fingers crossed

• Like 1

I think it's pretty interesting with the poster that reads "Oak Strong and Iron Bound" with "Mason-Sandusky" underneath. A lot of people on Reddit are speculating with the "6919 site," suggesting that if you combine the 3,415 feet of track on both sides of The Racer, you get 6,830 feet, and can possibly be lengthened with an RMC Möbius loop conversion. I certainly hope that isn't what's being teased here, as its ridership from last season was higher than in 2015 when they led people to think it was closing then.

• Like 2