Cedar Point to Remove Witches' Wheel

I have a thought, hear me out on this one. What if it WAS to be relocated to Kings Island in someway. One thing to remember is that Cedar Fair did go oversea's and purchased flat rides that where not open anymore from parks (what does that have anything to do with this you ask? just wait). Those rides where sent to a shop/place and where completely refurbished. If i do recall, Boomerang was sent to the same shop. What if they are removing it early so they can send it to that shop, get it completely refurbished and then add it to another park. That's just my thoughts on it. I do hope CP decides to replace WW with a Zamperla Endeavour. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Kentucky Kingdom made the right move when they replaced Enterprise with Scream Extreme!

I'm thinking in another direction. Hoping for a pancake or waffle house. A place that serves breakfast all day on the midway and I would not be disappointed. Now I know they have Perkins but this would gives guests another option especially those not staying at the Breakers.

7 hours ago, firstnline said:

I'm thinking in another direction. Hoping for a pancake or waffle house. A place that serves breakfast all day on the midway and I would not be disappointed. Now I know they have Perkins but this would gives guests another option especially those not staying at the Breakers.

Non resort guest are allowed to eat at the restaurants inside Breakers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

I don’t ever recall a day I’m at the park and it not working. I love seeing that thing spin and go up. I just don’t recall ever seeing it not working. That makes me believe it’s clearing for 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh it will always work.  Getting it up and running in the morning however... the parts reference was for something with the E-Stop.  It would still run fine in 2014, but if you pressed the E-Stop all the hydraulic pressure would escape too fast and the arm basically fell over.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...