Job interview

Kifan91

6 minutes ago, Kifan91 said:

I have a job interview at Kings Island Saturday do you have any tips thank you.

Yeah i worked there back in 12 and 13. I worked Diamondback the best two summers of my life!! Just go in with attitude like you want to work there and you will do fine. Where are applying for?

2 minutes ago, Fye Coasters said:

Yeah i worked there back in 12 and 13. I worked Diamondback the best two summers of my life!! Just go in with attitude like you want to work there and you will do fine. Where are applying for?

The food and beverage department 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kifan91 said:

Do they hire on the spot?

Typically yes.

I'll give you some honest advice.  Dress nice (slacks or khakis, button down shirt, tie, suit jacket is probably a bit overkill), be prepared to answer some math questions.  I believe there was a math test in the past, not sure if they do it anymore.

Even if food and beverage isn't your number 1 choice, it makes the path to get into another department down the road easier.

They will likely ask your availability to be pretty open on weekends and if you are comfortable working long hours (if you are old enough to do so.)  If you aren't available a lot on the weekends, you likely won't get the job.

What teenageninja said.  Sit still but comfortably, ask questions about the topics they bring up, absolutely no negativity about any past employment experience or managers.  Remember to keep the focus on what you can do for them (work hard, keep focused, be reliable, keep your mouth shut, be flexible) not what they can do for you or how much you need this job.  

Keep theses things in mind and you will do fine.  Let us know how it goes.

13 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.  Closed again yesterday!

The park might as well go with it and just theme it to having been abandoned after an all out attack from a "beast," a giant snake, and an angry tree. Slap "Outpost 5" on there and you have your next dark ride. :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4