possibly Coming in 2019 or 2020?

Vortex_fan

Okay okay We all have heard that KI is getting a giga. most people have heard that right? well I Don't think that will happen it might, but IDK

I mean Were would they put it? Vortex can not go I mean Have you heard the song "I am Vortex i'm not sinking who told you that i am sinking"?

I't will be nice for them to get a giga Right? please comment below 

There are plenty of ways for the park to expand without removing any attractions. Whether or not that will be in the form of a Giga is unknown. At this time there are no concrete rumours pointing towards a Giga coming to Kings Island. Only wishful thinking and overactive teaser hunting. I’m not sure where the constant assumptions of an inevitable Giga are coming from. 

I personally don’t ride Vortex too often, but I wouldn’t want to see it removed because I think it has a lot of potential if “revamped” correctly. Not to mention, it’s beautiful to look at (not that it’s appearance would/wouldn’t justify its removal). New trains, track work, etc. could do a lot for the overall ride experience. That can be said for a few other coasters and attractions at the park. They should consider getting the rest of their attractions “up to speed” before the add anything new. Personal opinion, though. 

• Like 2

Welcome to KIC. I think a lot talk about Vortex being removed is more from the enthusiasts than the GP. Many of the general public still like to ride Vortex, I just think that B&M has spoiled us. Unless there's a better immediate alternative, I think Vortex is here to stay for awhile- none of the other Cedar Fair Arrow Dynamic Loopers have been removed in recent years and Vortex is considered one of the best.

With that being said I think we'll see a Racer overhaul in 2019 and more teasers for what's it come in 2020. I wouldn't count out this possible Son of Beast revival or anything at this point or the longly rumored giga.

2019 would definitely be a huge teaser- construction year so whatever is coming in 2020 it's got to be big, especially if we're already seeing some form of teasers in 2018

53 minutes ago, flightoffear1996 said:

Just curious as to how many Giga threads we need?  

Its pretty clear the park isn't getting a giga for 2019 but maybe for 20202.  2019 I think we will see maybe a few small updates and general sprucing up.  I am not sure if it will be enough for our family to renew our passes.  

I really hope we won't have to wait until 20202!!!!!

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 5