If you had to get rid of one haunt maze, it would be...

TheBeast54

For me personally, it would have to be wolf pack, or Backwoods Bayou. I don't personally hate these 2 mazes, but they are just needing to be chopped.

Wolf Pack is just too short and is boring in the day and not really that scary, considering the fact that light pours in to the maze so that you can clearly see everything. They could fix this by opening the house at 8 p.m. like the outdoor mazes like Field of Screams and Backwoods Bayou, but who really wants to wait until 8 (that rhymed) to go to Wolf Pack?

Next is Backwoods Bayou, the swamp-themed maze located in tower gardens. This is just too understaffed and not that scary. The only part that scared me was the scareactor in camouflage, and another scareactor in that bungee cord that I liked. The animatronics are just too boring and just make the occasional noise and move. It just felt like Kings Island and not a haunted cannibalistic tribe and animal infested maze because all you had to do was just look down and see the tower gardens pathway. Maybe they could cover it up, or even give it its own house!

I would have to say Urgent Scare. It’s currently one of the oldest mazes still in use at the park. The first few years it was open it was really good. Now it’s just kind of meh. There really isn’t a whole lot of actors in there and the theming seems really dated. I would love to see that building be used for something other than a haunt maze.

I also wouldn’t mind seeing Madame Fatales being removed soon. While I personally think it’s one of the better mazes, that’s too nice of a building to only be used for a haunt maze. It would be nice to see Kings Island put another really good dark ride in that building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, pianoman said:

I would have to say Urgent Scare. It’s currently one of the oldest mazes still in use at the park. The first few years it was open it was really good. Now it’s just kind of meh. There really isn’t a whole lot of actors in there and the theming seems really dated. I would love to see that building be used for something other than a haunt maze. 

Yes, I do agree, they need to bring back the Action Theater and do something with the theater like how Carowinds is using their theater for Plants vs Zombies.

I actually like Urgent Scare the most... The fact that there are so many beds with bodies covered up and not as many actors makes it actually a bit scary to me. I really can't tell where the scare is going to come from through parts and sometimes there isnt one. The lighting is also my favorite, it just feels so perfectly like a run down hospital with half the power shut off.

Urgent Scare is the only one that actually gives me the creeps on ambiance alone.