Kings Island 2019 Announcement on National Roller Coaster Day 8/16/18

Codyfryguy

The rails on Vortex are so faded it looks blue and yellow which displeases me as an Ohio State fan. It would be cool if they painted the entire track FC Cincinnati Orange, if not just the rails, and kept the supports that dark blue.

colorscheme.png.bd6051f593762a25b2eed46efb21fc1a.png

As a Michigan fan I love the colors. As a FC Cincinnati fan I'd love to see their presence in the park.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Colonel_SoB_fan said:

As a Michigan fan I love the colors. As a FC Cincinnati fan I'd love to see their presence in the park.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fury 325 pays homage to the Charlotte Hornets so it would be cool if KI could pay homage to one of Cincinnati's teams. 

1 minute ago, CoasterXtreme said:

I would like to see a train station in coney mall area!

That would be awesome but they'd have to do some MAJOR retracting around The Beast, then you'd have the lonnnnnng ride from Coney Mall to the water park. Also they'd have to add a third locomotive and more passenger cars to increase capacity which is hard to come by in today's world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THE_BEASTmaster said:

I totally agree with you! To correct you, it was the Funnel Cake stand that was moved and the ride that was painted during Banshee construction, Delirium. I think Drop Tower did get painted, but it might’ve been 2012. Not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the correction.

As others have said, Vortex is in need of a paint job, as is X-flight Firehawk which is showing its green undertone; don't know if Bynum painting does woodies, but there is plenty of steel in that area in need of some TLC

• Like 2