Kings Island Announces Kings Mills Antique Autos for 2019!

2 hours ago, JubJester said:

I always thought they could have Madame Fatale's Cavern of Terror as a year around haunt until they could find something to put there. It wouldn't be to noticable for younger kids.

Good idea; however, I feel like Blackout woukd be the most likely candidate for a year-round Haunt maze as it has operated outside of Haunt for that Gold Pass night ERT event (which also included Banshee and The Bat).

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Imperial79 said:

Okay so KI can leave Killmart alone, make it a restaurant, what about getting rid of the building, and add a Ferris Wheel or another flat ride in that spot?  I think adding another ride right next to our next to our new Antique Car's would look great.  

I would love for KI to get a Ferris Wheel. 

• Like 5

IMO, I don’t think Coney Mall needs any more flat rides. Why the fascination with adding more flat rides there? How about the park add them in the other sections like Rivertown. All that place has is roller coasters and 2 non stationary rides. The spot where the dolphin and seal show would be is a great site for a flat ride and where the Crypt building is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

14 hours ago, THE_BEASTmaster said:

IMO, I don’t think Coney Mall needs any more flat rides. Why the fascination with adding more flat rides there? How about the park add them in the other sections like Rivertown. All that place has is roller coasters and 2 non stationary rides. The spot where the dolphin and seal show would be is a great site for a flat ride and where the Crypt building is.

I wanted to click the love button, but then I thought about it. Flat rides in Rivertown? Meh. Might be better than the soccer game and basketball goals honestly. I feel like Adventure Express belongs in Rivertown. Not so sure about flat rides. Although it is not perfect, I like how the park is broken down into different genre's. Flat rides = Coney.

• Like 1

I wanted to click the love button, but then I thought about it. Flat rides in Rivertown? Meh. Might be better than the soccer game and basketball goals honestly. I feel like Adventure Express belongs in Rivertown. Not so sure about flat rides. Although it is not perfect, I like how the park is broken down into different genre's. Flat rides = Coney.

It would be fine if that was the only area, but there are flats in AZ as well.

I would like them to add flats near FoF/Firehawk and in Rivertown. Help even out the crowd a bit more. Every area should have 1-2 flat rides.

• Like 5

If not adding a Ferris Wheel to Coney Mall,  maybe KI could add it to International Street?  I don't believe a new ride has been added and taken out since the park opened in that area,  and it could be put on the empty plot of land across from the Grand Carousel,  on one side you have the Carousel on the other the Ferris Wheel,  it would look nice at night!  B)

• Like 3

If we got a ferris wheel I feel it needs to be a large one like Cedar Point's. A regular ferris wheel like the park used to have would be too low of a capacity for the park I feel.  I do think the open grassy areas around the base of the Eiffel Tower could make great spots for a few flats. Especially some classics to go along with the carousel, like a trabant and tilt-a-whirl.

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:28 AM, THE_BEASTmaster said:

Agree with you as well. Need some more flats in other areas, especially Rivertown and X-Base (as part of an overall expansion). Ideally would like to see either a dark ride/themed log flume go where Crypt, but was if not a Screamin' Swing (or if not a regular top spin themed to logging), then add a Mack Twist 'n' Splash could fit really well for the area and keep water based rides together still. Then see a Sky Fly and/or a Screamin' Swing if not added to Rivertown. Then would bring back Der Spinning Keggers to Oktoberfest. These additions would give us a great line up then overall with both thrilling and famiy flat rides.

• Like 2

I don't think people would mind a low capacity ride like the regular Ferris Wheel the park used have,  if it was added there.  International Street is about relaxing,  and taking in the environment and sights,  with the Grand Carousel on the left, and the Ferris Wheel on the right, and the Eiffel Tower in the middle for rides,  I think it would add some charm.  Its not like Action Zone where everything is fast paced.

Would a large Ferris Wheel like what Cedar Point if added,  steal some attention away from the Eiffel Tower?

• Like 1

Why not? As long as it can blend in theme wise it could work. Maybe a teacup ride themed to barrels, like the Der Spinnin Keggers, but more of a western/frontier style to it. There are barrels located throughout Rivertown.

• Like 1

If we got a ferris wheel I feel it needs to be a large one like Cedar Point's. A regular ferris wheel like the park used to have would be too low of a capacity for the park I feel.  I do think the open grassy areas around the base of the Eiffel Tower could make great spots for a few flats. Especially some classics to go along with the carousel, like a trabant and tilt-a-whirl.

Agree with you as well. Need some more flats in other areas, especially Rivertown and X-Base (as part of an overall expansion). Ideally would like to see either a dark ride/themed log flume go where Crypt, but was if not a Screamin' Swing (or if not a regular top spin themed to logging), then add a Mack Twist 'n' Splash could fit really well for the area and keep water based rides together still. Then see a Sky Fly and/or a Screamin' Swing if not added to Rivertown. Then would bring back Der Spinning Keggers to Oktoberfest. These additions would give us a great line up then overall with both thrilling and famiy flat rides.

Not another top spin. We already have one, no need for a second one. I’ll gladly take a zodiac, enterprise or ABC Tourbillon.

13 hours ago, THE_BEASTmaster said:

^^But other sections of the park could use some flat rides as well other than Coney Mall, (cough)Rivertown(cough). Coney Mall has 5 flat rides where Rivertown has zero. To me, the park should add more flats to the other sections.

I think they should put flats in every section of the park. draw more people to flats . means less people in line for coasters

• Like 4