Kings Island Announces Kings Mills Antique Autos for 2019!

• 2 weeks later...

I was really not expecting the area to change THAT much back there...

I bet Vortex will have a new entracne sign because the one all the way back there won't be visible at all. It also looks like you might be able to walk around tique's. So you can approach the bathrooms from the left or right side in that picture.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 4:02 PM, TheRickster said:

I was really not expecting the area to change THAT much back there...

I bet Vortex will have a new entracne sign because the one all the way back there won't be visible at all. It also looks like you might be able to walk around tique's. So you can approach the bathrooms from the left or right side in that picture.

I dunno if Vortex will actually have a new entrance sign...they made a big deal out of the sign getting refurbished last year or the year before.....can't remember when specifically lol. 

On 3/4/2019 at 5:30 PM, teenageninja said:

That is a serious pinch point between The Vortex entrance and the edge of the Antique Autos.

I don't know if it'll be too crazy of a pinch point. We have had the exit of Vortex combining with Urgent Scare traffic (to and from) and WindSeeker Fast Lane entrance. 

It may be more of a pinch point if they have the Urgent Scare Van where they had it last year.

• Like 1

I don't think Tiques will cause a pinch point. The worst pinch point in that area is The Vortex photo booth. I think if they tore it down, and built a new one that didn't obstruct the exit/fastlane entrance and allowed for the path around WindSeeker to be expanded, it wouldn't be a problem.

• Like 3

On 3/4/2019 at 5:30 PM, teenageninja said:

That is a serious pinch point between The Vortex entrance and the edge of the Antique Autos.

I also think what you are seeing on the left of that photo Rick is the maintenance road that ran along that side of Racer and back behind the Bunge.

Nah it's clearly a path with not even a curb going from the front of the restrooms around the back part of tiques. I guess that big yellow rectangle could be a gate that's open?

• Like 1