IndyGuy4KI

Kings Island Announces Kings Mills Antique Autos for 2019!

They never had a wooden fence set up for this construction area.  They had the temporary chain link fences set up during Haunt (just like they do for Winterfest), and if it wasn`t an issue for Haunt, I doubt that it will be an issue during Winterfest.

1 hour ago, NewD4y20 said:

What is the Jukebox Diner?

Also can anyone explain what got torn down to make room for the tiques?

The Jukebox Diner is right acorss from Shake Rattle and Roll and has a 50's feel. 

The old Flight Commander pad and que, the Dinos merchandise tent, the Ice refil station, Peach Basket along with a chunk of the Coney Mall midway were torn out to make room for the Antique Cars. Basically everything between Killmart and the bathrooms next to WindSeeker is gone.

15 minutes ago, flightoffear1996 said:

The queue's were almost always full at the old Antique Cars even on a slow day.  

It's capacity was not very good, and I assume this one won't be much better.  In theory, they could get up to 1600 riders per hour, but I would imagine it'll be closer to half of that.

38 minutes ago, teenageninja said:

It's capacity was not very good, and I assume this one won't be much better.  In theory, they could get up to 1600 riders per hour, but I would imagine it'll be closer to half of that.

I'm sure ridership for Vortex, Shake Rattle n Roll, and WindSeeker will increase exponentially which might help lines some.