What Else Do You Want To Come Back?

SonofBaconator

• 2 weeks later...

What I find interesting is that every now and then, Kings Island brings back old favorites on off years or after they add new coasters. The Bat, Flying Eagles (sort of), and now the Antique Cars have made a return to the park. Could it be possible that we're seeing a trend of resurrecting old KI favorites after the addition of newer attractions? Could we see the return of recaR, Phantom Theater, Kenton's Cove, and other old KI favorites in the future?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, lifetimecoaster said:

King Cobra. I got to experience that, and really wish it was still around for my kiddos to experience. It was such a unique experience in coasters!! 

Me too! my first loop and my mom road it with me, and she didn't even like roller coasters, but that's a mom for you

The Clown Band- More roaming entertainment like in the 70s and 80s.

Kenton's Cove Keelboat Canal- The big box of fun needs to go

"International" Street- Maybe add some elephant ears to the menu since they have them at the Rivertown Funnel Cake stand, flags of the corresponding countries on the buildings. 

• Like 7

I think the park has focused on IS quite a bit in the last couple of seasons.  The lighting, the music and the stunt show.  They got creative by putting potted plants on the lighting tower pedestals.  I'd like to see the flags, some statuary and replace some or all of the grass with flower gardens.  Fairly inexpensive and adds to what they already have.  But I'm also happy with what we have and will stay content with it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, JubJester said:

Skyride. It would be nice to have on long Kings Island days. It looked so cool as well.

I'd also would love to see King Cobra come back. I would absolutely like to ride it.

Yes definitely King Cobra, I remember it very rarely as a child never rode it but it was very unique because it was Kings Islands only ever stand up roller coaster.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Skyride and 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower are among the more realistic I want back but as for dream things I would want back. Zodiac for sure. Tomb Raider the ride (With all the theming as original). Scooby doos Ghoster Coaster (Favorite ride as a kid). Phantom Theatre. Original Antique Cars!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2019 at 12:51 PM, westcoaster said:

more dark rides

Yes! Mostly because there is a lack of shade and A/C! I also think we need some more thrilling flat rides. Delirium and Drop Zone (I know, technically a tower ride) just do not always cut my "flat ride" fix. But WindSeeker is wonderful at night! 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 9:43 AM, Coaster Critics said:

Skyride and 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower are among the more realistic I want back but as for dream things I would want back. Zodiac for sure. Tomb Raider the ride (With all the theming as original). Scooby doos Ghoster Coaster (Favorite ride as a kid). Phantom Theatre. Original Antique Cars!

#RIPTombRaider bring it back!!

1. TRTR making a return (unfortunately this won’t ever happen with the actual Tomb Raider theming)

2. Sky ride

3. SOB

4. Phantom theater 

cant really think of anything beyond that. But I leave you with this...

Great memories never die 

and as years roll on 

and as days pass by

in our hearts

a memory is kept

of those lost but

Not Forgotten”

-Anonymous  ;)

• Like 1

The cauldrons (or whatever they were called)  I personally can't ride them, but I think every amusement park should have something similar to the Tea Cups.

The Beastie...yes I know its still there, and I know it was originally the Scoobie Doo, but to me, it will always be The Beastie, and that it what my children have learned to call it.

KCKC.  Re-purpose the Tomb Raider building, and have the thing flow in and out.  I'd even go so far as to add an element like the flume ride at Epcot used to have where you'd turn and go down a small hill backward.  They could do a lot of multi-layered layout in there.

Recar

The Talking Tree

They brought back The Beast foot prints, bring back the Votex ones (top gun might be a little awkward, but I'd settle for a nice Bat Logo painted back that way.

German food in the Festhaus; talk to Schmidts and make it happen.  You can have the Chinese side, the one area for pizza and what not, and the other side of that area for Schmidts.  Winner.

• Like 6