Should they expand the bathrooms up front?

kingsislandfan1972

8 minutes ago, jcgoble3 said:

Sure. For starters, remodel the men's restroom to have fewer urinals and more stalls. Having an entire wall of urinals and only one stall (literally, only one) is a bit ridiculous.

8 minutes ago, jcgoble3 said:

Sure. For starters, remodel the men's restroom to have fewer urinals and more stalls. Having an entire wall of urinals and only one stall (literally, only one) is a bit ridiculous.

On the surface I agree.  However, deeper into the park some of the restrooms have twice as many stalls as they do urinals.  Now, can anyone tell me that when stalls are outnumbered 2:1- what should NEVER happen?  URINE ON THE SEAT.  If you are one of the "ack-Jasses" that have "****-poor" aim - use those porcelain appliances on the wall.  I can't tell you how many times I've had to enter the sacred throne room after someone uses (standing up) and had to mop their miss off the seat.  

I mean, really, use the frick'in urinal.  

And for those who use the urinal and leave a puddle on the floor.  REALLY???

• Like 1

Just now, flightoffear1996 said:

The cleanliness in the mens bathrooms stalls are horrible.  Not the parks fault by any means.  I refuse to poop in the park.

I feel bad for the employees that have to clean them.  I mean, really, it's not like its a rare occurrence. There will be 8 empty urinals and invariably some stooge is "behind a closed door" standing up.  If there is no vacancy in the lineup, OK, but why make the conscious decision to do that?  At a minimum, clean up after yourself. 

It was terrible when our girls were young and the only option was to take them into the men's to use a stall.  I followed on person out of the Coney area restrooms and publically shamed him into going back to mop up.  I had cleaned one up from prior use before one of my (2-year old) daughters had to use. As with some kids... half way through washing hands she realized she wasn't done yet.  So we went back to the stall I knew was clean'ish and passed by said Stooge as he come out- and had yellow sprinkles all over the seat... and didn't flush.     

New hastag... #dontbeajerkusetheurinal 

• Like 1

The resident restroom expert is here.

The bathrooms inside the gate aren't great, have you tried the ones right outside the gate?

There is really nothing you can do to stay on top of the problem, aside from having someone at every restroom all day.

Also, the women's restrooms are far worse, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

3 hours ago, jcgoble3 said:

Was going to say the same thing. It really just needs expanded, with the number of people not sure I'd want to cut the number of urinals back much but it does need more than one urinal. Especially when people use it to change clothes in

• Like 1

21 hours ago, purdude86 said:

Was going to say the same thing. It really just needs expanded, with the number of people not sure I'd want to cut the number of urinals back much but it does need more than one urinal. Especially when people use it to change clothes in

I totally agree with you 100 percent. Also I’ve been on here since 2014, and every time you post something I imagine you saying it in Homer Simpson’s voice. :)

One of the main issues is kids. Little boys do not care or have the attention spans to be careful when they go. I still have to get on my nephews when they visit to A). put the seat up when you go and B.) pay attention to what you're doing, but it still looks like they had a sprinkler system go off in the bathroom when they leave. 

I can't speak for the adults who can't handle this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LongLiveTheSmurfRide said:

One of the main issues is kids. Little boys do not care or have the attention spans to be careful when they go. I still have to get on my nephews when they visit to A). put the seat up when you go and B.) pay attention to what you're doing, but it still looks like they had a sprinkler system go off in the bathroom when they leave. 

I can't speak for the adults who can't handle this.

Generally that answer woudl be beer!  :lol:

• Like 1

On 8/20/2018 at 11:43 AM, teenageninja said:

The resident restroom expert is here.

The bathrooms inside the gate aren't great, have you tried the ones right outside the gate?

There is really nothing you can do to stay on top of the problem, aside from having someone at every restroom all day.

Also, the women's restrooms are far worse, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

From experience while working there...

The water park especially.

Similar experience at The Beach too. I have no idea if they changed it or not (hope they did), I was apart of all female crew for restrooms, which means I had to clean both men and womens. Aside from the obvious issues of men, I still found womens worse.