Roaches found in the chocolate room at Toothsome in Universal CityWalk

Florida is pretty gross honestly. Friends that live there tell me this. It's just the climate. Roaches and all kinds of other insects everywhere. Pretty sure every eatery and motel/hotel (and many homes) has to keep a constant treatment plan in place and it can still go bad. That said, businesses have to deal with it accordingly.

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:21 PM, bjcolglazier said:

Florida is pretty gross honestly. Friends that live there tell me this. It's just the climate. Roaches and all kinds of other insects everywhere. Pretty sure every eatery and motel/hotel (and many homes) has to keep a constant treatment plan in place and it can still go bad. That said, businesses have to deal with it accordingly.

I have a few friends down there and some that worked in the hospitality and tourism industry and they've said the same thing. Bugs, including roaches and all others, are really bad with their climate and have to be sprayed for and kept up on constantly. Their apartments usually have routine fumigations and such scheduled as well.

It is kind of gross to think of roaches in a food area but it's something that is fairly common or easy to happen in that area.

• Like 1