What type of show.....

Mr. Fusion

• 2 weeks later...

My first choice would be to bring back Graveyard Shift. However, a PKI circus would be my second choice.

A circus would be a grand idea. PKI doesn't have the budget for Cirque de Solei...but they could make a small, traditional circus. A ringmaster, some clows, a few midgets, a strong man, a daredevil, some acrobats, and some animals would be cool.

Hey - here's an idea. If you were to participate in a PKI circus, what role would you want?

I would chose to be a clown since I'm always "clowning around" on these forums with my jokes.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by italianchef

The shows at what is now called the Paramount Theatre used to be en par with Steps in Time at Disney that you mentioned.

The last "broadway/vegas" type of show they did in the theatre was called "Escapades" and played during the summer of 92. Ironiocally, it had a Disney segment in the show. Ariel sang "Part of my World" and another character sang "Under the Sea" while scuba divers "swam" around the scene suspended from wires.

Cris

Wow! I missed it because I was still living in New York and hasn't even heard of PKI yet.

I thought that Graveyard Shift was as close to a Disney/Universal Studios as I've ever seen at PKI.