2005 Paramounts Kings Island Fear Fest and Winterfest News Report

kingsislandfan1972

https://youtu.be/q9sJPIibC1Q

Something interesting I found on YouTube about a news report about 2005 Parmounts Kings Island Fear Fest and 2005s Winterfest too. But I was surprised to find out about the R.L. Stine attraction used for that year which I never knew about before. Who all attended Fear Fest or Winter Fest in 2005? 

• Like 2

I attended both FearFest and Winterfest in 2005.  I actually attended Winterfest about four times that year.  There was a lot more to do with this past year`s Winterfest than there was in the 2005 version.  Although, I did prefer the train ride with its live entertainment package better in 2005 than the 12 days of Christmas lights that Winterfest had in 2017.

• Like 3

The R.L. Stine haunt was just a light retheme of what was once House of Darkness, then Massacre Manor, then Delta Delta Die. It was located in the old games building that is where Coney BBQ resides today. 

Winterfest ‘05 was a bit of a disappointment. It was not included for Gold Pass holders and there was hardly anything to do really. But it has a soft spot in my heart because it was actually one of my first dates. Winterfest ‘17 was a significant improvement. But I’ll echo the above sentiments and say that the 12 Days of Christmas show was underwhelming.