Labor day crowds- how bad?

pkifreak23

I did not get any of the $1 food, as much as I wanted to. Not surprisingly, I focused more on the rides and appreciated how short lines were compared to what I had heard about yesterday's and Saturday's crowds. The longest I waited was 20 minutes to ride Flume around 5:00. But after that, lines became less as the most I waited for WindSeeker was the time of the ongoing cycle to complete (1-3 minutes), and for Vortex the most I had to wait was two trains (3 minutes) before I boarded.

• Like 1

I agree. Dollar days has a twofold effect. It brings the crowds in thereby upping admissions at the gate and it also allows the park to get rid of summer inventory before the holidays. As far as patrons are concerned, slap 99 cents on anything, people will flock to the product like shoppers on Black Friday.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2018 at 6:55 AM, King Ding Dong said:

KI Dollar Days would be a great psychology or consumer behavior paper subject.  Probably a good marketing paper as well but would be difficult or impossible to get the data.

IIRC the serving sizes are smaller? By how much?

I can only comment on the pizza. I got an entire pizza for $8. Normal sized slices as far as I can tell. 

• Like 1