By 2035 Kings Island Will Have What?

kingsislandfan1972

Water yes (or at least most likely, they could use a dry system, but I doubt that), however as mentioned above, its the waste that could be the issue.  Still, my assumption is that there is some form of sanitary drainage back in those maintenance buildings.  One doesn't do maintenance type things and not get their hands dirty, which requires at least a sink.  However, to support a bathroom they may need a larger line, or the more likely problem is that they are at the extents of their sanitary line and expanding the system would require a lift system (ie pump) to bring the waste back up to grade so it can drain to gravity.

All told, if there is a true demand for restrooms and/or a larger water/waste service back there, solutions can be found that wouldn't cost all that much compared to the cost of a big coaster install.

With the direction everything is going in now, I would say that Kings Island by 2035 will be a bunch of chairs to sit in and look at your phone, coupled with a few areas where you can "ride" a roller coaster from the safety of a chair with a pair of VR goggles on. 

I kid I kid. 

That's far enough into the future that there are so many thing that could change rides as we know them. VR experiences while on rides so that you don't have the same experience on a coaster back to back? Man... the possibilities are pretty endless.