JavaScript breakage

JavaScript is broken on the forums when I access it from a web browser, preventing me from posting in any way. I can only post from Tapatalk. This has been observed in all of the following environments:

Firefox 62.0, Ubuntu 18.04

Chrome 69.0.3497.92, Ubuntu 18.04

Firefox 62.0.1, Android 9

• 3 months later...

My iPad can't handle the videos in the other section you and I and others post in, the what I'm listening to thread, it ends up reloading so many times that page gets an error at the top of tab, then it just keep trying some don't wander on to that thread anymore, I guess it's too content rich for my older iPad.

If you're asking me, it's not something on your guys end, my iPad cannot be updated any further because Apple doesn't sign the ShSh blobs for my generation of device, I'm stuck on an old iOS(9.3.5-iPadMini2Wifi), I wish there was workarounds for it, whatever doesn't load good on my device, I switch over to another to view it. I don't know of the other broken scripts though everything else works fine on here(for me).