Is Hersheypark Planning a Hypercoaster for 2020?

I heard that Hersheypark is going to make their biggest announcement ever on October 3, and apparently it is going to be a new entrance and 220 foot tall hypercoaster in 2020. What are your thoughts?

After watching the video they posted on September 12, I noticed a yellow light flashing while each picture was shown, and it looked sort of like B&M track. Hmmmmmmmm...

Here's the video for those who can't find it.

I'm looking forward to whatever they add. If it was a different style hyper coaster than Skyrush, I think it would be a good addition. Skyrush is a love it or hate it type of ride. Nitro and Diamondback are my 2nd and 3rd favorite steel coasters and if it ends up being a B&M hyper, I'd be happy with that. 

I also hope that whatever the addition is has decent capacity. The most recent coaster Laff Trakk, can get a 45 minute wait on days the park isn't crowded and last weekend had the longest wait in the park at 2 hours (sooperdooperlooper was also 90 minutes at one point on Saturday to give an idea of how crowded it was). Fahrenheit is almost as bad.

If you want to read up on what was known as of two months ago I would read this https://www.pennlive.com/life/2018/07/hersheypark_2020_attraction.html

At least in regards to the coaster, we already know they have permission for it to be 220 feet tall, the layout is a traditional B&M hyper with a hammerhead turnaround, I suspect it will be a B&M hyper, the announcement is unlikely to go into that much detail but it's always possible.

Kinda weird to have 2 hypers in the same park.  Not to hard to make it the longest coaster in the park when most of them aren't all that long (currently Skyrush at around 3,600 ft).    I hope they do something a bit more unique that sets it apart from Skyrush, like have a splash or a launch.  

Skyrush delivers that insane ejector airtime and the tight-knit transitions that's to be expected from an Intamin hyper.

This B&M hyper on the other hand, I presume will offer a much different an experience: floater air, more graceful etc.

It seems I am one of the few that think that these two hypers will make for quite a dynamic duo.