Titles KI Could Nab

SonofBaconator

On 9/29/2018 at 8:58 PM, fyrfyter said:

I’d consider that as ok, if they would at least finish the unfinished areas (X Base) and maybe add 1 more.

What's interesting is that they have pretty well "bricked" themselves into the space that they have. They have always built perimeter style, and have blocked off areas of their park where they would have to make major changes to expand into them. 

I think "Wooden Coaster Capital" would suit us well. Especially if we ever *hypothetically* got an RMC ground up. Think about it. A family wooden coaster, a racing coaster, a terrain wooden coaster, a GCI wooden coaster, and an RMC topper track. That would make easily make us the world class park we want to be. Not even including our steel coasters like, Diamondback, Banshee, Vortex, etc. 

• Like 1

What's interesting is that they have pretty well "bricked" themselves into the space that they have. They have always built perimeter style, and have blocked off areas of their park where they would have to make major changes to expand into them. 

I don’t consider that to be true at all. The entire perimeter has service roads around it, that wind back into the park. If you can fit service roads, there is room for pathways. You can always expand beyond your current area without any major changes necessary other than adding the pathways, utilities and rides.

After I made that comment I looked at the satellite views and it is doable for sure, but will require moving and removing a lot of maintenance stuff, service roads being one of those things. 

They’re removing a lot of stuff right now to put antique autos in...

13 hours ago, flightoffear1996 said:

Park with the least amount of shade.

I totally think KI has plenty of shade. I've been to some other parks where I longed for the big trees at KI. Even Magic Kingdom is lacking on shade compared to KI and boy do they need it even more than we do! lol 

The shade isn't a big problem, but the park did use to have more then what it does now.  They cut some of the branches off the tree's on International Street, so that doesn't help with having shade, and it looked nicer as well.  Hope they bring back the floral style shrubs next to the Royal Fountains, and possibly the floral "Kings Island'' design that used to be in the front of the entrance, put that somewhere in the park as well.

Edit and can we get some new tables on IS with umbrellas?  B)

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 8:44 PM, flightoffear1996 said:

Park with the least amount of shade.

I have never, until now, heard someone say this. I have never found myself seeking shade at KI.

I'd like more than one episode on the whole haunted thing. Really not much on that subject.