Smashed Penny Machines?

Melody

I googled but didn't want to bump a super old thread from 2014, are there still any smashed / elongated penny machines left at the park? I know they used to have a ton most of which seem to have been removed. It's all my friend wants as a souvenir...

After entering the front gates, turn to your left and walk until you see lockers on the left. There are three machines in an alcove next to it. 

There are also some elsewhere but those are the ones I can say for sure where they're located. I am nearly certain there's one still in the shop in Action Zone, and at the shop in Planet Snoopy as well. 

• Like 1

Well, given some of the crowds that Haunt can bring in, it wouldn`t have totally surprised me had someone actually smashed/vandalized one (some) of those machines as well.

I know the weather was near perfect this weekend.  Jheri and I were going to swing by the park for an hour or two on Friday night to use our meal plan and hop on a ride or two.  When we saw the line to get into the parking lot at 6:30, we opted to not stop (traffic was backed up onto 741 across the 71 bridge!).