How is the Haunt conducted at KI?

MisterSG1

The beers are 9 bucks each - if you're drinking enough there to get drunk, you're dropping some serious coin. lol  I actually got a beer at Red's once and finished it in Planet Snoopy...but it was probably closer to 5p lol 

Moreso, what I was speaking of earlier, it seems at KI, the haunt people don't have those 10 foot pole signs indicating the end of a line for a maze.

The point I linked to at 2:29....shows such a sign......I'll let you sadly figure out who that person is holding the 10 foot pole.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 12:58 AM, trint2004 said:

This year I have noticed that the fights and people being straight up crazy has increased. Every haunt I went to last Saturday at some point had cops running in, lights being turned on. And at one point someone was pushed out of Wolf Pack on a stretcher. I honestly think the alcohol sales should end when haunt starts. Most of these were from people being stupid drunk. Was a shame. Because I didn’t get to go into everyone I wanted because this increased wait times. 

That is apparently also why they have the no re-entry after 6pm. Apparently a lot of people would leave, get wasted at a bar up the road, and come back into the park for Haunt. This created safety concerns, so they made a no re-entry rule. 

There is likely a good profit in beer and alcohol sales, so doubt the CF would ever stop selling it in their parks.  It is impossible to monitor the parking lots for people drinking before one enters the park.  If you have ever been to Universal Horror nights, alcohol is sold everywhere, and at least KI limits the few places that sell beer during Haunt hours.

Hello !
I was also in Kings Island Yesterday and it was great. I had a very good day, I came here with my family and it's very homely.

In the evening, on the way to my home, I was thinking that it will be great to create a website which talk about Kings Island, the opening and closing hours, information about the head office and more.

Thank you for all and have a good day !
Arthur

22 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

I think he went when all the drink stations were open. 

So that what they do when it’s closed to the public.  

35 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

There’s something AI bot about that post isn’t there?

What is so ironic is the original post included a link to a site listing the park hours. I think the fearless mods got to it.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On October 4, 2018 at 5:28 PM, LuvingKI said:

I drink and agree! I've never drunk any liquor at KI, because it just doesn't seem to be the proper place for it

I drink, but I've never understood the need to grab a beer at, well, just about anywhere. The thought of getting drunk and going on Banshee doesn't appeal to me, but it's the cost that is the biggest detractor. Seriously, if you pay the price of just one, you're well on your way to paying the price of a six pack at the store. But for some reason, people go for it. 

In fact, it's now a go-to business model for less suspecting establishments. Want to see a movie? Have a $6 beer? Shopping at Jungle Jims, why not get hammered? Even some Starbucks have beer. It works. I bet if Toys R' Us had offered craft beer, they'd still be around. It seems like the only way get more foot traffic is to offer people suds. :D  

• Haha 3