Shooting Flames on I-Street for Haunt

super7

47 minutes ago, super7 said:

Exciting or annoying?  I vote annoying.   The atmosphere looks great all in orange lighting, but sitting by the fountain its annoying have the random flames shooting.   Kings Dominion does not such thing.  Just fog.

You must be fun to be around. 

Is this thread neccessary?

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, super7 said:

Exciting or annoying?  I vote annoying.   The atmosphere looks great all in orange lighting, but sitting by the fountain its annoying have the random flames shooting.   Kings Dominion does not such thing.  Just fog.

They don't? Thank God my home park is KI then! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love the fire, especially when it freaks people out a bit, hehehe...

However, I would have loved these type of pyrotechnics during the new fireworks show from the summer season. While it was certainly an amazing spectular, flames during crucial parts would have been awesome! B)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MDMC01 said:

However, I would have loved these type of pyrotechnics during the new fireworks show from the summer season. While it was certainly an amazing spectular, flames during crucial parts would have been awesome! B)

So you are saying, it would have been the Greatest Show?  LOL

• Like 3

On 10/1/2018 at 11:32 PM, MDMC01 said:

I like the idea but unfortunately you’re talking about raising the cost of the show greatly. To put it in perspective, the Reds have both flames and the home run fireworks. That’s technically two different “shows” ... two different permits, two different insurances, two different people they have to pay to shoot, etc. Can it be done? Sure. Will it be done? Unlikely. It’s fun to think about it though, isn’t it?