How often does WindSeeker break?

MisterSG1

I’ve seen King’s Islands stuck maybe 3 times and it seems like the issue has been resolved realitivly quickly in all three situations.  Now I don’t go nearly as often as many people on here but in the past few seasons when I have been able to make it, I’ve noticed it’s harder to find it actually operating...

7 minutes ago, FoF96" said:

I’ve seen King’s Islands stuck maybe 3 times and it seems like the issue has been resolved realitivly quickly in all three situations.  Now I don’t go nearly as often as many people on here but in the past few seasons when I have been able to make it, I’ve noticed it’s harder to find it actually operating...

I saw it malfunction twice in one night, they stopped running it after it malfunctioned the second time.

The positive over at the Island is that at least a ride was not compromised there for the WindSeeker.

Unlike at Wonderland, where Jet Scream was removed for the WindSeeker

Jet_Scream_Canada's_Wonderland.jpg

Source: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8f/Jet_Scream_Canada's_Wonderland.jpg

It seemed like every time I visited CP this summer, WindSeeker had malfunctioned and stopped at the top - on one visit, it was stuck for 15 minutes at the top until lowered (and did not run the rest of the night).  I agree that for whatever reason the one at KI seems more reliable and less likely to malfunction.

It was more than a pirate ship ride......(we still have ours by the way, currently known as The Rage), this version of the ride went all the way around 360.

Not only that, the Jet Scream wasn't that old, it opened in 1990, the park opened in 1981. I'd still say it's a more exciting ride than WindSeeker.

The ride was actually called a Looping Starship

I thought it a little odd that a jet would fly backwards.  :D

Than again if it went a full 360 what makes it any different than a Larson Looper?   Seems kind of boring to me, it’s all positive g.  Certainly not the kind of experience a 9 year old boy falls in love with becuase his junk experiences new sensations for the first time like a standard pirate ship.  :lol: