Most anticipated 2019 coasters

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I too voted for Copperhead Strike.Ā  Looks like a well rounded fun coaster.Ā  Granted, I also love going to Carowinds.Ā  I haven`t been there since Fury 325 was put in though.Ā  I am hoping to change that for next year.

Yukon Striker looks like a fun coaster to.Ā  Canada`s Wonderland is also a very nice park.Ā  If you are in the area, I highly recommend you visit there.

There's a lot of fantastic-lookingĀ coasters to look forward to inĀ 2019, but I the one I think I'm most intrigued by isĀ Steel Curtain!

Ā 

Judging by the rendering it looks crazy enough BUTĀ JUSTĀ LOOK AT THESE STATSĀ :blink:

Length

4,000 ft

Height 220 ft
Speed 75 mph
Inversions 9
Duration 2:00
Elements Chain Lift Hill
Corkscrew
Dive Drop
Cobra Roll
Roll Over
Zero-G Stall
Corkscrew
Cutback

Is that a cutback I see? AWESOME!!

--

And it's nice to see S&S put anotherĀ dog in the race. Really, I think it's great whenever we see major coasters coming from all sortsĀ of different manufacturers...

Mack, Premier, B&M, Intamin, GGĀ etc., you name it....

No single manufacturerĀ can provide every kind of thrill...Not even B&M or Intamin.....

Variety and diversity of ideasĀ is what makes parks' coaster lineups complete :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Is there a "let me see what 2020 brings" option?

With the possibility of B&M hypers/gigas at Kings Island & Hersheypark and an RMC Gwazi, I'm WAY more excited about anything in 2020 than I am for anything next year.Ā  Copperhead Strike and Yukon Striker lookĀ like the best of the 2019 bunch, but I'd rather take the possibility of anything top-shelf worthy in 2020 than the sure-fire 2019 additions.

Copperhead Strike is the one I am looking forward to now. I am not a big dive coaster fan so that Yukon Striker does not excite me much.Ā 

Canada's Wonderland is indeed a great park.Ā  Leviathan is a top notch coaster although I prefer Fury 325.Ā  Minebuster is a (almost) clone of what was Shooting Star at Coney Island.Ā  Wild Beast is a clone of Grizzly at Kings Dominion. Behemoth is nearly as good as Diamondback. Also, the park has great flat rides.Ā 

6 minutes ago, Rustbucket said:

Copperhead Strike is the one I am looking forward to now. I am not a big dive coaster fan so that Yukon Striker does not excite me much.Ā 

Canada's Wonderland is indeed a great park.Ā  Leviathan is a top notch coaster although I prefer Fury 325.Ā  Minebuster is a (almost) clone of what was Shooting Star at Coney Island.Ā  Wild Beast is a clone of Grizzly at Kings Dominion. Behemoth is nearly as good as Diamondback. Also, the park has great flat rides.Ā 

Agreed! My wife and I can either go to Canada's Wonderland or Carowind's next year, and I think Copperhead Strike might be the deciding factor

Both being about the same distance from us

Yukon Striker for me... Of the parks on that list I'll only be visiting 3 next year; Canada's Wonderland, Carowinds and Dollywood... Of the 3 additions, it's the one I feel that will most improve the park it's going to... The Dollywood addition doesn't excite me, and I think that even without their addition, Carowinds already has a better lineup than Canada's Wonderland...

Of all the rides on the list, I think Steel Curtain looks best... But I won't be getting there until 2020 at the earliest :(