PKI offers a mid-winter Construction Tour

Shaggy

G'day mates!

On Friday January 16th, Paramount's Kings Island will host a construction tour for all interested enthusiasts. The tour will take you through what will become the park's Aussie-themed Waterpark, "Boomerang Bay."

Many of the slides and buildings are going up at a rapid rate, and this will be a great chance to see the park not only during construction, but during it's winter hibernation as well! Dress warmly, because although it's summer in Australia, it's still winter in Cincy.

Interested blokes and sheilas should arrive prior to 10am at Security Post #3. If you are unfamiliar... this is the security booth close to the employee parking lot, next to the Administrative area. Please enter PKI through the employee parking entrance, as the main parking lot entrances will most likely be closed.

The tour will begin promptly at 10, so hop to it!

John K.

Shaggy

If you really would like to attend this event, but something is not permitting you to go, don't worry because Ryan AKA BoddaH1994 will represent PKIC at the tour and will bring his camera to bring you the best shots of Boomerang Bay consturction you can find! We'll make sure that we get the pictures up ASAP and that will probably be just hours after the tour ends. Also, look for some new BB pictures from PKIC to come your way this week. It may even be tommorrow! :cowboy:

Time and time again, PKI never ceases to amaze me. Once again, they have given back to the enthusiast community. It goes to show how much a park really cares about their relationship with their guests when they offer special things like this. Great job PKI, and keep up the good work!

Yep, Jeff is delivering on what he said back in November about a tour after the holidays when construction is further along. PKI is a world class park by the way they treat their loyal enthusiats! Unfortunatly, I don`t know if I can go on the tour. I have class from 8-9 and then again from 1-5. Time wise, I could probably go, but I don`t know if I`ll have a ride off campus. Mars1825, I told you I might eventually post on this site!

If you really would like to attend this event, but something is not permitting you to go, don't worry because Ryan AKA BoddaH1994 will represent PKIC at the tour and will bring his camera to bring you the best shots of Boomerang Bay consturction you can find!  We'll make sure that we get the pictures up ASAP and that will probably be just hours after the tour ends.  Also, look for some new BB pictures from PKIC to come your way this week.  It may even be tommorrow!  :cowboy:

Yeah, I'm going to sacrifice a day of my education to bring you guys BB pics... and I guess this means that I have to do the BB pics update. I was considering otherwise since it's so freaking cold! :D

• 2 weeks later...