HoliWood Nights 2019: Airtime!

Agreed. I went for the first time last year and they treat you like royality. (Trimless) Voyage ERT and Legend ERT were amazing and so worth it (also, the respective backstage tours were cool)! As well as coaster ERT, there is waterpark ERT and they bring out the characters to have some fun too. I will certainly be there next year!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MDMC01 said:

Agreed. I went for the first time last year and they treat you like royality. (Trimless) Voyage ERT and Legend ERT were amazing and so worth it (also, the respective backstage tours were cool)! As well as coaster ERT, there is waterpark ERT and they bring out the characters to have some fun too. I will certainly be there next year!

The food was a lot better than the other coaster event I attended.

12 hours ago, Winterfestguy said:

Maybe for a change Holiwood Nights and CP Coastermania won’t be the same weekend so we can attend both (since CP Coastermania is typically the first Friday in June which would make it June 7).  

There were several folks that went to CP on Friday and were down for HW on Saturday.