TheBeast54

Clearing up rumors of "Steel Beast"

If you've heard this like I have, its not true.

Over the past few days, I have heard people talking about a New "Steel Beast" coaster. But sadly, this isn't true. It is a mere concept and even says it in the description.

This is actually just a video just showing off an idea of a coaster like this. Kings Island may be getting a coaster, but this ain't it chief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLWpNp_G3s&t=107s

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank You for clearing this up. I was literally having to respond to people on the video saying “Please Read Description”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was legit, we would be making sure you all knew for sure!

• Like 4

Even without the disclaimer in the description about it being a concept, the dialogue in the video should have been a dead give away that it wasn't an actual announcement.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheBeast54 said:

If you've heard this like I have, its not true.

Over the past few days, I have heard people talking about a New "Steel Beast" coaster. But sadly, this isn't true. It is a mere concept and even says it in the description.

This is actually just a video just showing off an idea of a coaster like this. Kings Island may be getting a coaster, but this ain't it chief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLWpNp_G3s&t=107s

I'd be less worried about spreading the word on here, lol. There is over a thousand people on Facebook who thought it was real.

I'm pretty sure everyone on this site knew it wasn't real.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think there needs to be a class taught in school that illustrates how to determine validity won the internet. Lesson #1 If the video has a disclaimer, read it. Lesson #2 If you see it on a fan page, but not on KI's official page, it is not legit.  :D 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It was posted here by the person who made it, saying they made it....

I know this is a concept, but I would not doubt that this is a layout or a potential layout of this ride, however, the name I do not believe. They might bring back Outpost 5, yet not in a revived Son of Beast, unfortunately.