Cedar Fair Ohio Coaster Battle Tournament 2K18 Edition

McSalsa

4 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I would assume so. I just work here. @McSalsa made the game rules. LOL

Edit: My page has not refreshed to see his post before I replied. 

McSalsa: Since this is a new game does the 48 hrs restart?

When a round ends and another begins, you can vote immediately on the new matches, even if your vote ended the last round 1 minute earlier for example. Then the 48 hours before you vote again "clock" turns back on.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

WE MUST FINISH THIS...SO...BUMP!!! :P

Final

Steel Vengeance (8) vs. The Beast (6)

3rd

Banshee (3) vs. Maverick (10)

Maverick has claimed 3rd place, so Banshee finishes in 4th. But who will win 1st!?!?

Final

Steel Vengeance (9) vs. The Beast (8)      

3rd  

Banshee (3) vs. Maverick (10)

Maverick is #1 in my mind lol. I mean come on is The Beast really #1 lol SV all day!!! :P:P

Final

Steel Vengeance (9) vs. The Beast (7)      

3rd  

Banshee (3) vs. Maverick (10)

Not posting but correcting, as Starlitfire gave Beast 2 points on accident instead of 1.

Welp, that's poll. :P

...AND DA WINNER IS...

(Official POV from Cedar Point's Youtube)

...STEEL VENGEANCE! TBH, not too surprised, given how well this ride has done in nearly every poll on and off this site I have seen. Steel Vengeance DESTROYED Flying Ace Aerial Chase, Flight of Fear, and Magnum XL-200 in the early rounds as none of those rides could get more than a few votes before SV got 10. Maverick was the first ride to actually put up a fight, but Steel Vengeance won the fabled feud of Frontier Town in the end, 10-8. In the final round, it was a epic duel, coming down to just 1 vote- but Steel Vengeance managed to hold off the legendary Beast, and claim victory.

Ironically, in both versions of the poll so far, The Beast was the runner-up. In the 2011 poll, it was finally beaten by Millennium Force at the end, and here Steel Venegance undid it (though Beast was MUCH more competitive in the 2018 version, MF won by a few votes in 2011). Millennium Force- the defending champion heading in- was eliminated by Maverick and didn't even get to the Final 4 this time. Maverick must feel good about that for 1 reason- in 2011, MF eliminated Maverick fairly easily when the 2 met. Maverick also defeated Banshee in a bonus poll to claim 3rd place.

Thanks to everyone who voted. I will probably do this again in a few years when some new coasters are added to both parks.

• Like 4