Does it make you Less of a KI Fan..

NewD4y20

I don't think so. I don't always eat at the park. That can be expensive sometimes, especially when you consider the price for the same food outside the park, and there's a budget to consider. When I do decide to eat there, it feel special. 

Some of us also have to consider health concerns, such as dieting to lower A1C levels, sodium intakes, and carbs. A lot of times, the best way to control this is to make your own food at home as opposed to eating out. 

• Like 5

Though I mostly eat one meal in the park, that’s not always the case. There have been one or two visits where I’ve packed a lunch and went out to my car to eat. Also, Saturday night, I didn’t even eat at the park! It doesn’t make you any less of a patron if you choose to eat outside the park; just being there is enough (though buying food and merch does help the park’s bottom line, so...)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:08 PM, NewD4y20 said:

Are you less of a Kings Island fan/supporter if you leave the park to eat food somewhere else just to come back into the park afterwards?

Absolutely not...If you think your time/money is better spent going elsewhere, go eat there... With the way the lines at KI get sometimes, it may actually be faster to leave the park :P