TombRaiderFTW

Rename the Rides!

I was thinking today about how it's been 10 years since the park was de-Paramounted...

Let's pretend you're in charge, and something happened that legally required you to change the names of all the coasters in the park. None of them can stay what they currently are. What would you rename them?

You can just change the names, you can retheme the entire park, you can repaint the rides, you can use other properties/movies/books/whatever. There are no restrictions.

Immediately, and I mean IMMEDIATELY, absolute first-order-of business rename Woodstock Express back to Beastie...

...And I've said before in a different topic, have it REMAIN as Beastie, no matter what company's licensed cartoon characters in fuzzy costumes are roving nearby...I don't care, it STAYS known as Beastie (and perhaps even out the tunnel back in, but that's a different matter...)

As for what I would make the other names, I'd have to think on that for a little. But I will be sure to get back to you on that as this is a good topic.:)

Rename and repaint Vortex to Cyclone, just because of how it's kinda the same thing and the familiarity. Repaint to be anything but the weird Black/Blue Yellow/Orange thing it's faded into.

6 hours ago, super7 said:

Some of us that have been around a while still think of that coaster as Scoobie Doo :) and want it to be yellow again.

The yellow does look better. It also would match the Peanuts theme. Woodstock is a yellow bird.