Coasterstock 2019 - May 17th & 18th

Coasterstock tickets are now on sale:

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/play/events/coasterstock?fbclid=IwAR23v1qzmmBu3FDoF_jIetcHQIng-gVMGcLgulBEAlZZIq9jhCpdLjezY3g

Don't forget that even if you buy a ticket, you must also register. You must have your Club membership card in hand, for it will require your membership number during registration.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fye Coasters said:

Happy friday! Who else is excited for this years Coasterstock? With Beast turning 40 and on the ert for late night rides for both nights. I am beyond excited! 

I'm excited. Now I have a lot of work to get done before the event. LOL Can't wait to see everyone there. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I have some kinda crummy news. Turns out a concert my sister (aka the main person I get to go to KI with) is going to for a friend's birthday happens the day before Coasterstock, and because we were unable to plan for it early on (a bunch of bad big family things came up in early February) it looks like I won't be able to make it to Coasterstock this year after all. Can't make it that day.

Still, even if I can't be there in person, I do expect to see a lot of videos and pictures from the event. So I will still in some form be able to enjoy it. I do hope everyone else has fun at the event. We did also set aside money for the hotel before we learned we couldn't make Coasterstock, so we will probably do a 2-day trip to KI (have never done this before, ironically) at some point instead. We are thinking Passholder Preview+Opening Day at the moment.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Officially put in my request off for Coasterstock today :)

Also put in my request for vacation in July. Need to get hotels booked and decide whether I'm going to try to squeeze anything in on my last day in VA. May either poke around Williamsburg for a bit or stop in at Funland of Fredericksburg to snag another coaster credit.

• Like 1

CoasterStock is getting closer and closer. If your have not registered and purchased your ticket do so now! CoasterStock is also getting close to capacity and you do not want to miss the coaster event of the year.

Here is the T-shirt design for this year's CoasterStock!

Design by: www.kristopherwernerdesigns.com 

More info about the event here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/229419067538368/permalink/598897750590496/

FB_IMG_1555028026610.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Magenta Lizard said:

Last year, it was around a week before I believe. I would assume the timeline will be similar this year. 

As in they sent it out a week before? Or you got it a week before? Asking because I’m in Virginia and I would be really disappointed to say the least if my stuff didn’t get here in time before my flight to Ohio that Thursday.

1 hour ago, TristinTargaryen said:

As in they sent it out a week before? Or you got it a week before? Asking because I’m in Virginia and I would be really disappointed to say the least if my stuff didn’t get here in time before my flight to Ohio that Thursday.

Your items will get to you before that Thursday. I would imagine they will start sending the items out at the beginning of the month.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are just little over a week away from this years CoastStock! If you are attending and you are not a member of the Coasterstock FB group, I highly suggest you join.  The park will be utilizing the group more during the event this year.   https://www.facebook.com/groups/229419067538368/

Don't forget to add your name to the meetup thread if you are going! We look forward to seeing you at CoasterStock!

https://kicentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/34575-coasterstock-2019/

• Like 1

• IndyGuy4KI unpinned and unfeatured this topic