Coasterstock 2019 - May 17th & 18th

If anyone has a coasterstock ticket and they're not planning to go anymore, please let me know! My friend was one day late registering and buying her ticket and I really don't want to go to the event alone. It doesn't matter if the ticket is season pass or not, I will pay full price. Thank you!

Kings Island rolled out the red carpet for Coasterstock. Not just Don, Chad, and his team for organizing a great event. We have to acknowledge the ride ops that stayed late and came in early. Maintenance for getting the rides running for ERT. Chef Major and his department for feeding us. That whole park worked tirelessly to make CoasterStock a great event for us enthusiasts and they made it look like it was any other operating day.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

What a great Coasterstock article! I thought the few paragraphs explaining about coaster enthusiasts was a nice touch as some Blog readers may not be familiar with us. Just out of curiosity, which Haunt maze did attendees get to walk through?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDMC01 said:

What a great Coasterstock article! I thought the few paragraphs explaining about coaster enthusiasts was a nice touch as some Blog readers may not be familiar with us. Just out of curiosity, which Haunt maze did attendees get to walk through?

Slaughterhouse

• Like 1

• IndyGuy4KI unpinned and unfeatured this topic
10 hours ago, Rivertown Rider said:

This was my third Coasterstock and it was another great year.  I really enjoyed both Jeff Gramke and Dennis Spiegel.  I also thought it was smart for Don to vet the questions this year rather than the random free for all non vetted questions.

I too liked the submit your questions format. It also keeps the Q&A time to a decant amount of time.

• Like 3

On 5/20/2019 at 8:07 PM, Shaggy said:

I just wanted to point out that I'm clearly visible in the train shot photo. I'm behind one guys head and waiving.

Coaster Stock 2019 was the best one I've attended yet! The weather was perfect, I met some new friends, me and my friends enjoyed the ERT, the food was fantastic, and the behind the scenes tours were just as awesome. I re-met Malem aka Michael and then there was another guy with him named Brad. I forgot his screen name on here so If you see this, please quote me and say who you are. I also wanted to add, that I loved hearing the guests speakers that Don Helbig invited to the luncheon and dinner meets. The only thing that I wish would have happened is for me to run into Charlie Brown, but I'll catch that blockhead another day.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shawn Meyer said:

I just wanted to point out that I'm clearly visible in the train shot photo. I'm behind one guys head and waiving.

Coaster Stock 2019 was the best one I've attended yet! The weather was perfect, I met some new friends, me and my friends enjoyed the ERT, the food was fantastic, and the behind the scenes tours were just as awesome. I re-met Malem aka Michael and then there was another guy with him named Brad. I forgot his screen name on here so If you see this, please quote me and say who you are. I also wanted to add, that I loved hearing the guests speakers that Don Helbig invited to the luncheon and dinner meets. The only thing that I wish would have happened is for me to run into Charlie Brown, but I'll catch that blockhead another day.

@malem is Matthew and I am Brad! Nice to see meet you.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Shawn Meyer said:

^ Ok there was another guy on here named Jim but forgot his screen name. Could the guy named Jim please step forward on this thread?

I'm pretty sure you introduced yourself to me on Friday morning - outside the gate ;-)

• Thanks 1